- they were ecstatic about their presents!
- I got some good stuff too! They were all thoughtful about my gifts this year. Nathaniel got me this which I've wanted forever. One gift is still coming and the other involves being in Hershey and pampering and chocolate.
- We took Elle on a long walk (everyone but Nathaniel since he's been holed up in his "workshop" putting together all his new Lego creations.)
- Elle got a new bone (like the one she chewed up a year ago) and is over the moon about it.
- we've been playing this and this all afternoon! (Cincy Caroline- you'd be proud of how I bust a move to Salt n' Pepa!!! ;)
- we were blessed by so many wonderful Christmas cards this year... so many beautiful family photos, letters and creative cards. I love it.
- I made a triple layer chocolate mousse cake and am cooking the same "Ultimate Beef Tenderloin" I did last year for our Christmas dinner... and I never stressed about it one bit, even after I forgot to buy enough heavy whipping cream (half n' half doesn't work).
-We might be getting this tomorrow so our travel plans may change (that's the not so good part).
Hope you're having a good day today! I guess it's time to go change out of my pajamas!! ;-D