2. I love that someone made a film about the Helvetica font! I put myself partly through college and then went back during my teaching career doing typesetting. Do typesetters even exist anymore with the use of computer graphics? Our typesetting business was sold to a printer. Hmmm. Did you know I started out in graphic design? I still love fonts!
3. Tasha Tudor's Pumpkin Moonshine will put you in the mood for fall!
4. Charlie Harper's graphic illustrations. Todd Oldham's look at it. Why do I love him so much? He was part of my childhood-- he's a Cincinnati artist just like me!
5. "Supermarket" by Ben Shahn; Serigraph, $4,500. I love the line work of this. It's not his typical subject matter.
6. Tailgating mittens by Kate Spade. The price: $95. I think you could make these pretty easily! Even take a store-bought pair and add the embroidered "Hi 5"!
7. Red Balloon. Simple. Perfect. See below: